WHAT’S IN THE KIT
I have very carefully selected the smallest amount of colours which will give you the greatest versatility in your work 🙂
The kit consists of the 12 following colours:
- 050 Mixing flux
- 008 Opaque white
- 333 Lemon yellow
- 351 Golden ochre
- 226 Chestnut brown
- 778 Cadmium red
- 671 Rose pink (gold bearing)
- 115 Royal blue
- 124 Cerulean blue
- 418 Teal green
- 447 Chrome green
- 888 Deep black
My favourite medium to use with them is liquid paraffin medium, which remains open until you fire it.
All shades are also available as individual jars.
There are a total of 21 s.64 colours available. We have them available as a Full Set with all the 21 colours. You can also purchase the minimum recommended amount of colours as the Basic Set (12), and at a later date you can also purchase the Advanced Set (9 shades), both together make a Full Set.
HOW TO USE S.64 VITRI PAINTS
When you purchase this kit you also receive access to a 1 hour video: how to use s.64 enamel paints.
You will receive a link to the video in your set’s product sheet. See a preview here:
Use with caution. Contains lead.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children
- P260 Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray
- P234 Keep only in original container
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P263 Avoid contact during pregnancy/while nursing
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- P273 Avoid release to the environment
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection
- P284 Wear respiratory protection
- P501 Dispose of contents/container under current legislation