WHAT’S IN THE KIT
This set comprises all the extra colours that do not come in the Basic Set 🙂 if you already have the Basic Set, this is the one you need! If you don’t have any of the colours yet, you may choose to start with the Basic Set or else go for the Full Set!
The kit consists of the 10 following colours:
- 198 Indigo purple
- 225 Hazelnut brown
- 228 Walnut brown
- 324 Sun yellow
- 336 Cadmium yellow
- 434 Meadow green
- 673 Fuchsia pink
- 723 Iron red
- 777 Cadmium orange
- 885 Silver grey
Iron red is fugitive and should be fired only once or twice.
My favourite medium to use with them is liquid paraffin medium, which remains open until you fire it.
All shades are also available as individual jars.
There are a total of 22 s.64 colours available. We have them available as a Full Set with all 22 colours. You can also purchase the minimum recommended amount of colours as the Basic Set (12), and at a later date purchase the Advanced Set (10 shades), both together make a Full Set.
HOW TO USE S.64 VITRI PAINTS
When you purchase this kit you also receive access to a 1 hour video: how to use s.64 enamel paints.
You will receive a link to the video in your set’s product sheet. See a preview here:
Use with caution. Contains lead.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children
- P260 Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray
- P234 Keep only in original container
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P263 Avoid contact during pregnancy/while nursing
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- P273 Avoid release to the environment
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection
- P284 Wear respiratory protection
- P501 Dispose of contents/container under current legislation