WHAT’S IN THE KIT
This set comprises all the available s.64 colours! 🙂 if you already have the Basic Set, then you only need to get the extra colours with the Advanced Set, both together make for a full set. You can also get started with the Basic Set and get the Advanced Sat later on.
The kit consists of 22 colours:
- 050 Mixing flux
- 008 Opaque white
- 115 Royal blue
- 124 Cerulean blue
- 198 Indigo purple (gold bearing)
- 225 Hazelnut brown
- 226 Chestnut brown
- 228 Walnut brown
- 324 Sun yellow
- 333 Lemon yellow
- 336 Cadmium yellow
- 351 Golden ochre
- 418 Teal green
- 434 Meadow green
- 447 Chrome green
- 671 Rose pink (gold bearing)
- 673 Fuchsia pink (gold bearing)
- 723 Iron red
- 777 Cadmium orange
- 778 Cadmium red
- 885 Silver grey
- 888 Deep black
All colours are also available individually. Buying the full set is 10% cheaper than buying each colour separately.
My favourite medium to use with them is liquid paraffin medium, which remains open until you fire it.
HOW TO USE S.64 VITRI PAINTS
When you purchase this kit you also receive access to a 1 hour video: how to use s.64 enamel paints.
You will receive a link to the video in your set’s product sheet. See a preview here:
Use with caution. Contains lead.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children
- P260 Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray
- P234 Keep only in original container
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P263 Avoid contact during pregnancy/while nursing
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- P273 Avoid release to the environment
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection
- P284 Wear respiratory protection
- P501 Dispose of contents/container under current legislation